You know I'm no good

You know I'm no good...

Photobucket

I've always wanted to do the 'face hidden under a huge floppy hat' shoot,
 and then sometime last month we did it! Thanks to my girls,
 the super talented photographers, Liem Emilia and Stephanie Samudra.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wasn't prepared, was really in the white tee and jeans mode. 
Anyway I got this sheer light fabric white t-shirt from Global Citizen.
 It has the right amount of scoop neck, I would say. 
You can find white T's similar to mine using these exclusive Gap Coupons too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing my favorite Ksubi jeans and Brian Atwood Maniac pumps. 
Accessories are YSL arty ring and Fendi Goldmine Bracelet in bordeaux snakeskin.

Photobucket

And here's my favorite shot. The floppy hat was a very lovely gift, it's by Sass & Bide.
Share on Google Plus

About BiggTrixs

Hello guys.If you need any help or have any questions in mind then you can comment below.If you want more tricks delivered to you for free then you can join our . You can also join us on and to get our latest posts in your feed.

Support Us by Sharing this article with your friends

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment